Friday, January 28, 2011

Love Should Be Shared... and Contest Prizes, too.

They measure books in miles.  You gotta love that.
Hey, all you NYCers, or those only a train ride away.  Ever been to The Strand?  If not, then why the hell not?  Get your butt to the corner of Broadway and 12th.  If you don't spend thirty minutes browsing the bargains outside the store before setting foot inside, I'll eat my hat.  (Note:  My hat is made of tasty, tasty bacon.)

I bring this up because they're doing a short story contest, and the grand prize is a $250 shopping spree and a tote bag.  Here are the details:

Love in the library, quiet and cool.
Topic:  A short love story, featuring The Strand
Word Count:  2,000 or less
Website:  http://www.strandbooks.com/share-the-love-2011/

Share the love.  And if you win, maybe share the prize with the dude who told you about it?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Addison! I love the Strand, love my Strand tote bag, and I love a good love story. This is my kind of contest!

    ReplyDelete